It’s here, it’s here, it’s here! Book launch week for A KILLER RETREAT. The official launch is this Thursday, January 8, but I have tons of activities scheduled over the next several months. Today’s article outlines my live book launch events through March. For the next few weeks on the blog, I’ll post links to some notable interviews and articles, as well as some radio shows! After that, we’ll be back to all yoga, all the time. 😉
Please join me for one, several, or all of the events below! And please support these booksellers who have gone out of their way to support me!
Signings and Launch parties:
- Thursday, January 8, 5:00 – 7:00 PM PST. Facebook launch party! Many of my readers aren’t in Seattle, so I’ve decided to host a virtual launch party this year. I’ll be posting photos of settings in the book, offering excerpts, giving away a prize every 15 minutes, answering reader questions, and accepting virtual hugs. To join in, Click on this link. Please also share with your friends. The more the merrier!
- Saturday, January 10, noon – 1:00. Seattle Mystery Bookshop in Seattle, WA. A low key meet-and-greet event. But you don’t want to miss the opportunity to check out this Seattle landmark that devotes its shelves completely to mysteries. Tons of fun!
- Thursday, January 15, 5:00 – 8:00 PM. Edmonds Book Shop in Edmonds, WA. I loved being part of the Edmonds art walk last year, and this lovely local book store is a community favorite. I’ll be hosting some drawings for book-related goodies.
- Saturday, January 17, 2:30 – 4:00 PM. Whole Life Yoga in Seattle, WA, co-sponsored by the University Bookstore. This one is going to be a PARTY! Cake, bubbly, yoga discounts, prizes, and readings. We’re going to have a blast!
- Thursday, January 29, 7:00 – 8:00 PM. Third Place Books in Lake Forest Park, WA. I had a great time in this open and inviting venue last year. I plan to offer a short chair yoga practice to liven things up, a couple of readings, Q&A, and tons of prizes! Not to be missed.
- Saturday, January 31, 12:30 – 2:30 PM. Costco in Shoreline. And you don’t even have to buy the book in bulk! 😉 Costco offers great prices and I’m thrilled that they asked me to come and do an event with them. This will be another low key meet and greet, so feel free to come on by at any time during the event and say hi!
- Friday, February 6, 6:00 – 7:00 PM Garfield Book Company in Tacoma, WA. This will be my first event at the bookstore at Pacific Lutheran University. In addition to reading, I’m going to offer a class on yoga for students and other readers. Please let all of your south end friends know!
- Saturday, February 7, 1:30 – 2:30 PM. Page 2 Books in Burien, WA. Another fun new venue for me, in which I plan to tease the audience with readings, prizes, and maybe a yoga pose or two.
- Saturday, February 14, 1:30 – 2:30 PM. Barnes and Noble in Federal Way, WA. I hope to see some of my old buddies from Weyerhaeuser there! Grab your honey and prepare to have a “killer” of a time!
- Sunday, March 8, 4 – 5 PM. Village Books in Bellingham. Bellingham has a large viniyoga following, so I’m totally thrilled to go back there and share my second book. I’m still firming up the plans, but I hope to have a local yoga teacher co teach this with me.
- Friday through Sunday, March 12 – 15. Left Coast Crime in Portland, Oregon. This fun fan convention is offered once a year. My panels and signings aren’t confirmed yet, but if you plan to attend, please hit me up for a drink!
- Saturday, March 21, 2 – 3 PM. Barnes and Noble, in Billings, MT. What a complete and total hoot to be signing books in my hometown. I’ve invited another mystery author to join me, but I don’t want to jinx it so you’ll have to check with me in a few weeks to see if she can come. Readings, giveaways, and of course signings galore!
- Saturday, May 9, 2 – 3 PM. Barnes and Noble, in Bellevue, WA. East side moms take note! What could be better than a little “spa day” relaxation with A Killer Retreat!
I have to admit, typing this all out just gave me heart palpitations. It’s going to be a BUSY few months! Add to this three radio shows, ten guest articles, and seven interviews scheduled—so far—and I may never sleep again. Please come see me at one of the events, give me a big hug, and let me draw from your energy.
And always, of course, come see me us at Whole Life Yoga! Thank you for your support!
Come visit Whole Life Yoga in Seattle, and check out Tracy Weber’s author page for information about the Downward Dog Mysteries series. A KILLER RETREAT and MURDER STRIKES A POSE are available at book sellers everywhere!